RESTRICTED: Negative press. Op-ed. Political views. Reputation management. Reprints. Hatred. Wrong intention. Criminal matters. Anti-science. Conspiracy theories. Spiritual content. Religious content. Racism. Ageism. Sexism. Aphobia. Biphobia. Homophobia. Lesbophobia. Transphobia. Explicit. Pharmaceuticals. Weight loss products. Health supplements. Sexual enhancement products. Money schemes. Gambling. Non-newsworthy.
These are the questions that will help you make sure you have written a professional article, one that will accomplish your goals.
- Does your headline grab attention with a few words?
- If you have a subhead, is it concise?
- Does your first paragraph adequately summarize your main points?
- Is the remaining text of your article informative and concise?
- Have you provided accurate contact information?
- Does your article spur your audience to action?
- Have you written your article entirely in the third person?
- Has the article been thoroughly proofread by several people for grammar, punctuation, and spelling?
- Have you properly configured all URLs?
I Don't Have an Article
At any pricing tier, a header image is required. Additionally, you may embed a YouTube video, Spotify, and SoundCloud inside an artcile.
- High-resolution professional images.
- Paid images are available on Shutterstock or Getty Images.
- Free images can be downloaded from Unsplash or Pexels.
- The shortest dimension is 1000 pixels. For horizontals – the shortest dimension will be the height; for verticals – it’s the width.
- YouTube video URL
- Vimeo video URL
Done properly, you can use an article to help build natural links to your website that would help your ranking on Google. Limit the link count to 1 every 100 words. This policy is to protect the value of links in an article within the distribution network.
- Business websites
- Social media accounts